Wednesday, May 9, 2007

senior show


My graphic design senior show closing is tomorrow and this is how cool it's gonna be (just like the opening night was). It's in downtown Phoenix at the top of this building, where the arched windows are.

One of my favorite parts about this building are the original ceilings. They're even more amazing in person.


Setting up our exhibits:




Finally done:


My family is coming to see it tomorrow, and then Friday I graduate, and there are about 6 different parties I'm supposed to be attending...clearly that means there will be even more pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Angela...it's Lisa Carling...how the heck are ya? I'm so excited that you're graduating! Way to go. Well, I just saw your blog from Adell's page and thought I'd say HI. Take care...Lisa

    ReplyDelete