Sunday, June 10, 2007

my music man

Since we bought a new iMac for Clint, he has rediscovered his passion for making music. During most of his spare time he can be found sitting in front of the computer screen, guitar in hand (or bass or drumstick or any other various instrument), writing and recording really cool songs.

I'm afraid that lately I have been complaining too much about the noise and time he spends with his music. It's actually one of the many things that I so love about him, and I absolutely adore it (except maybe for the times that he plays the drums so loud that my picture frames fall off the wall and break). He doesn't believe me when I say this, but I am so impressed with his ability and proud of him too.

He is going to be upset that I'm posting this picture, but I just couldn't resist.


We've also had fun taking pictures with the computer's PhotoBooth. I will spare us all the hilarious warped pictures (for now).


PS. We finally picked out our flooring yesterday and received news that our house is supposed to be done August 20th - sooner than we thought! Yay!

7 comments:

  1. Give me Warped! I definitely want to see warped pictures of Angela & Clint!! I'm just imagining them now and already laughing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh ya, read Twilight! I promise you'll like it. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't. In fact, everyone who has read it becomes obsessed...it's not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ya just love photobooth?! I seriously have THE ugliest pictures of myself on all those different settings! i seriously spent an afternnon playing with it! Angela i miss you ant to answer your question, i have no clue where megan is or if she is living! i have tried calling her a couple times only to hear her answering machine. I know they were stopping off in utah before they drove down. Im sure they are just busy with the temp move and everything. well, im so happy for you two little homeowners! all this talk about Twilight, i think we should have a summer book club :) oh angela, who is that girl i see, staring straight back at me..........i miss chicago! Remember dustin....what the heck was i thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. angela, i think listening to the loud drums is just preparing for someday when you have a screaming clara. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang..yes we need to hang out next week for sure, even if we meet up at the Carlings! I miss seeing you. and thanks Kate is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela!!! How are you doing? You look beautiful! Congrats on getting married!!! You look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lindy! I can't find your blog because your profile doesn't have a name... so give me the link for it (if you get this message) :)

    ReplyDelete