Sunday, June 3, 2007

should i paint the walls yellow?

Weekends are so much better without homework. Our friends Luke and Jenna invited us to go floating down the Salt River, and it was actually much more fun than I anticipated. One of our tubes popped before we even started, but we tied three together and managed to fit all of us on somehow. It was pretty funny looking; if only I had a picture...

Yesterday, Clint and I started searching for some cool furniture for our new house (by cool I mean unique and by that I mean we went to random thrift stores and antique malls). We found a really neat old white piano and an awesome chair, but decided not to buy either since we won't have anywhere to store it until our house is actually finished. Speaking of our house, they finally started building it this week! Well..digging the trenches on this lovely dirt lot anyway. I can't wait for it to be done.

5 comments:

  1. Thats exciting you are bulding a house! Its so fun! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! hey, where is your house located? I hope it is really really close to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! we need to get together again! angela, i need some business cards im telling all my clients about your business and im not even sure about all the details but i tell them to call you if they need any business cards made or other stuff like that.... cause your amazing! can we be gym buddies to motivate me! i never go!!! shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela,
    Hey, I'm not quite sure how I got to your site but I'm glad I did. Congratulations on graduating, the new house, and getting married! It's fun hearing about your life now. Sounds like your very happy. Good luck with the business venture!
    -Annie Pothier

    ReplyDelete