Tuesday, July 17, 2007

happy # 23

Today is my best friend's birthday. He also happens to be my husband, and I am very much in love with him. There really aren't any words to describe how happy I am to have this guy in my life forever. He amazes me every day with his thoughtfulness, playfulness, humor, hard work, musical talents, writing abilities, spirituality, good looks, unique personality, and more.






{I made a bunch of these little cards in different colors and left them in random places for him to find throughout the day}

3 comments:

  1. angela how do you always get b/w and sepia colored pics?? i love it!! i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, you are too cute and too creative!! We need to get together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. angie hi! this is heidi ainge by the way. happy bday to your hubby! i love you creative blog. your so awesome. how is work coming? hope well! love ya

    ReplyDelete