Thursday, September 6, 2007

happy birthday adellie!



Adell has been my best friend since I moved to Mesa in 6th grade. Yes, she was friends with me even though I wore Reebok sandals with socks, and I was friends with her even though she beat me up sometimes in junior high. We are opposite in many ways, but for one reason or another have remained friends over all these years. We all love Adell because she is hilarious, fun to be around, really thoughtful, honest, beautiful, and even though she may seem tough - she's got a heart of gold.

Happy Birthday Adellie! I miss you, love you, and hope your day is wonderful...

5 comments:

  1. thanks angela and thanks for putting up with me all these years. these pictures make me laugh. so many fun memories. i LOVE the candle, cute note pad and most of all the adorable card. you're the sweetest! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela -- this is Karyn (Kath's sister). Anyways, I like your style. And it was fun to talk to you guys tonight. You are fun fun people, and I enjoyed the conversation! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you can't ever forbid me from posting pictures of you that you don't like after that one of you in the blue shirt. HA! i'm glad you have such a good best friend and that the two of you could grow out of your "too cool" phase, if you know what i mean :). adell is so sweet and you are lucky to have such a wonderful person as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI angela! how are you? how are you guys liking those movies? well, clints songs are really good! i like them alot, especially the artificial surf. It sounds like it is straight out of the 60's. Anyway, I hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you're bored, update your blog! ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete