Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i like my veggies.

We, as in Clint & I, have been living in one room for the past month or so. It's definitely cozy and has resulted in a few noteworthy things. First, we couldn't be any more excited for our HOUSE! The completion date is September 20th and the close date is the 24th, which means we will be all moved in by the end of September. Every Sunday after church we drive over to check it out. This is an old picture; this past Sunday all the landscaping was finished too.



Right now the thing I'm most excited for (besides living alone again!) is the kitchen, my new refrigerator, and the space to cook. This is probably because last week I started the South Beach diet as an attempt to drop a few pounds and go back to healthy eating habits. I have been eating so many vegetables and the best food; it hardly feels like a diet at all. I found Kalyn's Kitchen, a blog with healthy and delicious recipes. Today I made mini eggplant pizzas and roasted green beans. Yum. I never knew how much I loved cooking.

Anyway, the other noteworthy thing about living in a tiny room with my husband is that we've become even better friends, if that's possible. Clint is a very playful, humorous person, and I'm usually serious and maybe even boring. But lately I've decided to play along with his jokes and even crack some of my own. Goodness, we have fun together. I'm going to miss him the next few days because...



I'm leaving to California tomorrow - Solana Beach again! Anna, little miss Clara and I are driving up to stay in the timeshare with Kathryn and the twins. I'm anxious to hang out with all the babies on the beach. Also, it's very possible that when I return, I'll be an aunt to another set of twins since Lindsey might have her babies! That could be the most exciting news of all, though I sort of hope it doesn't happen while I'm gone.

Last but not least...Happy Birthday Lindsey! I love you and thanks for being a wonderful sister-in-law and friend.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Your house looks so cute! How exciting that you'll be in soon. Are you guys staying in the Sand Pebbles in SB? If so, I had heard you just have to pay the cleaning fee if you stay there in their off season. Is that true? Enjoy your trip! Take lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so fun! I want to see it when it's all done. You guys are cute and your hair is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie! I love your house! It is so cute! If we ever move back into our house...we will live so close! good luck movin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that wasn't a normal entry for you, but i loved it! :) um, that feather is pretty cute. thanks for coming with us and helping. and clara wants to say: vuk.lui pu u ymnionn ui 8blvbyh5fg t nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. angie...how do you know nichole hill aka "a little sussy"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie...small world, I am taking photography classes from Nichole. She is so amazing! I agree, she is the best photographer I have EVER seen! Every single one of her pics look like stock pictures. Anyway, I jsut saw her blog on yours and just wondered how you knew her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous this house looks amazing. It is adorable. I haven't read your quote next to the pic so I probably will be answering my own question but where is it? Yeah buying a house for jaron and I is about 6-7 years in the furture for us. Well congrats!

    ReplyDelete