Saturday, October 27, 2007

cheesecake.

Clint has been sick for the past few days and I thought overdosing on vitamins & Airborne was going to keep me healthy...yeah, nope. Luckily I was feeling just fine last night and got to enjoy an evening out with my dear friends (CJ & Lisa, Adell & Logan, and Leslie). We all love when Adell & Logan come back to AZ because it means plenty of fun and good laughs. I love Adell because she says things like, "You're the only one drinking soda; don't you feel stupid?" and a thousand other offbeat hilarious things. Oh how I've missed you Adell; good thing you come visit all the time..

I have this really old soft t-shirt that belonged to my sister Rachel, and it says In the cookies of life, best friends are the chocolate chips. Haha lame.. and yet so true, right?




{ Note: I'm still mastering the art of keeping my eyes open during pictures }

5 comments:

  1. it is late and I should be asleep so I will hold back on saying anything that I would regret. wait, I do that all the time! haha. anyways, I had so much fun, thanks for the fun night. now it is your turn to come visit me! p.s.I hope you get better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, you better be coming over tonight ..... or are you like sick sick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah oh! sorry you're sick angelala. hopefully you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, were YOU the only one drinking soda? It looks like the Hardisons have corrupted you!!! P.S. I am sick now. I think I am going to have to pull out my trusty old N.Y. mask so the babies don't get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. conscientious choice to have been carefully arranged and at the mercy of so many of the objects.

    oil painting
    chinese gallery
    handmade painting
    Landscape oil painting
    油画

    oil painting knowledge
    Abstract painting

    ReplyDelete