Thursday, October 4, 2007

impala avenue



We're all moved in and we love it. I still have much to unpack and even more to organize, but atleast now I feel like things are under control. I love our neighborhood and the location, and I'm really grateful to be here in our own house.



Clint has dubbed his music room the clintservatory and my office the angelarium. He wasted no time setting up all of his equipment and has already been recording (hmm do you think he missed it the past month?) I, on the other hand, have not even started to organize the overwhelming stacks of boxes in my room. I have more paper, projects, and art supplies than I know what to do with.

The walls are begging for paint and it will be nice once I start getting to the details - like hanging artwork and putting these new knobs on my kitchen cabinets.



Anyway, it feels good to be home...!

11 comments:

  1. did you get my e-mail angelala? i want to go visit lindsey's babies. how long do you think i should wait before i bother her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, your house looks so nice, and those knobs are really cool. I love all the colors and how they're all different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I want to see more pictures! Can't wait till I come down so I can see your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How fun to have your own place. Are those knobs from Anthro? They are so cool. And your new niece and nephew are more precious than words can explain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, Yeah Baby that is so exciting!!! I want to come and see the new place when you get all moved in!! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh fun! we will have to come see your house and then you will have to come see our house and my baby! Ok, where did you get those fabulous knobs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool angela! We definately need to have a cousins party over there soon :) ha ha Your house looks so nice!
    I like the new look of your blog too- those flowers are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. angela hey it's lindsay turnbull--now broadbent! How in the world are you? i'm so happy to find your blog through melanie. meg has given me little updates here and there--so im glad to be able to see you and your husband. congrats. you look so pretty and happy! your place looks amazing!! you have a niche for decorating. it's fun to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those must be anthropologie knobs...love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. angela, congrats on your new home!!! it looks beautiful and must feel so nice and rewarding!! :)i LOVE your choice of knobs, they look so cute and spunky!! way to spice it up! :) Curt and I will have to stop by and visit next time we're in town!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the knobs. even thought it sounds kinda funny. they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete