Friday, November 30, 2007

another letterpress?

Apparently, one just wasn't enough. Now we have another {huge} letterpress to help us mass produce. This 2,000 pound beauty now belongs to me. I can't help but wonder what I'm getting myself into...and yes I know I seem a little crazy.

{Chandler & Price 10"x15" OldStyle}

And here's how it works:


  1. what? your accountant needs to be informed of these types of things. did you buy the one from that guy in aj? hopefully this means you're about to explode with business, i could really use another big client. :)

  2. I love that you love all this! Its really cool. Makes me want to have one just for fun! Was that your own video?

  3. Ang, that is the coolest thing ever! I wish I would of had you make my Christmas cards! There boring from TARGET. Well new baby in May so another beautiful birth announcement.

  4. wow! this is so cool:)
    I visited the Paper Source while in So. Cal last, love that store....anyway, tons of beautiful letterpress pieces there

  5. Oh my heavens Angela, I can't even tell you how jealous I am that you own your own letterpress, much less TWO letterpresses. If I was remotely creative that's what I'd be saving my pennies for.

    Just stumbled your blog by the way, so random how that happens sometimes. It looks like you and Clint are doing well! I saw Steve and Amy not long ago at Matt's baptism and they said you guys bought a house, which is so awesome. And congrats on your 1st anniversary!

    Kayla (Peterson) Moncur

  6. that is too cool!

  7. Glad you found our video useful. The C&P is a great old press.
    -Tim & Amy (