Monday, November 26, 2007

thanksgiving weekend.

My favorite time of year {holiday season, winter, Christmas, etcetera} is here and off to a lovely start. We had two Thanksgiving meals, one at Clint's parents and one at mine. I especially enjoyed having my older sister Rachel & her family in town - even if she was disappointed when I opted to run my own Turkey Trot at the gym instead of joining her in the race.

Family, food, time off work, sleep, shopping, and finally cold weather... these are a few of my favorite things. A Happy Thanksgiving it was.

{Rachel & Lucas}

{little miss Emma}


{Clara & Casey Anne}

{almost all of the grandkids}

{the girls at the temple}

{Clint & Ryan being goofy as always}

{dinner at Macaroni Grill}

My Thanksgiving summary...


  1. of course clara is giving a dirty look, what more would you expect from my sweet little baby? :) let me know if you need a ride to the airport. when do you want to discuss the questions i have about your accounting stuff?

  2. You have such a cute family. All of them! I love getting together with a ton of family and how nice that both of your family lives in az.

  3. angela-
    Ryan and Clint. I think we are going to have some fun years ahead of us. I know Ryan really enjoys working with clint, but as you can see, they feed off of each other. They're like 2 teenage boys trapped in a married man's body.

  4. A bumblebee if dropped into an open tumbler will be there until it dies, unless it is taken out fire fall gold, It never sees the means of escape at the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom firefall gold, It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely destroys itself fire fall gold.

  5. When you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full Diablo iii Gold Sale, this is Forever Friendship Diablo III Gold, someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it Diablo 3 Gold.