Monday, December 31, 2007

"actually, i try really hard"

Finally got around to painting the front room this weekend. After searching a long time for the perfect grey, Mr. Benjamin Moore had the answer. Unfortunately the mixed paint didn't look quite like the sample we purchased, but I think it turned out okay anyway. I just hope nobody ever thinks the walls are purple {that is my least favorite color, you know}.



We also saw Juno for the second time. As much as I love movies, I'm not sure I've ever seen one twice in the theatre before. Yeah it's that good. Witty dialogue, incredible acting, so honest & real {warning: it's a bit crude in a teenage way & has some awkward moments}. The soundtrack is adorable too with artists we love like The Kinks, Cat Power, and more. Clint got it for me a few days ago and we've been enjoying it since.

2008 is just about here and I'm working on my goals for the upcoming year. They include things like read more, complain less, try new things, take more vitamins, finish house projects, learn how to sew {thanks for the new sewing machine Mom}, and master my camera. Have a Happy New Year...

7 comments:

  1. Angelllla....i really like that paint color. I want to see your house cuz I have a feeling it's super cute but I'm afraid if I do see it, I may want to copy everything! So you better keep me away :) K, so what's this Juno movie?? I don't even remember seeing previews on it. I think we're seeing it 2nite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i like the paint color, but i'm going to have to see it in person. invite me over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw it. loved it. think i laughed harder than rat race and finding nemo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juno is great. I liked that is was prereleased in that Scottsdale theater. I thought about doing a post to let everyone know that they should see it until i recalled maybe why i shouldn't. Loved it and the soundtrack and all. Hope you had a happy new year! Oh and i love the grey paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your such an inspiration... I see all that you are able to get done and do and I feel like I do nothing...EVER! But maybe thats a tie to motherhood which I love. I am so sorry I missed celebrating your birthday. I even missed my sister-in-laws... why do I do things like that. I just don't have a good long term memory or something...maybe I could write things down! Anyway, I hope you know that I love you and cherish being able to say your my friend. I love you because you are unique, lovable, and jewish. Please come to Utah and see us!

    ReplyDelete