Thursday, December 27, 2007

christmas 2007

A few of my favorite {Christmas} things:

  • brown paper packages tied up with string
  • lounging around with the one I love
  • enjoying our family, especially adorable nieces & nephew {Roman}

I promise we were much happier on Christmas day than this photo portrays. And is it just me, or did the most wonderful time of year pass by too quickly?

On a different note, Clint recorded a new song and somehow convinced me to sing a few short parts with him. I don't sing, but I did {not very well}. It was surprisingly fun and now I understand why he spends hours making music...


  1. What a cute picture of you guys! Oh, and by the way, what a dang cute nephew you have ;>

  2. now you can record music and write books together. you're going to be millionaires. :)

  3. you wanna know what's funny about you thinking emily's sweater was the ugliest? her mom was wearing it when emily got into town... for reals. HA! :)