Wednesday, December 19, 2007

melodica.

So, Christmas is a week away and I still have a few more presents to buy {I know, shame on me}. This usually happens every year and it wouldn't be a problem except it seems like this week just keeps getting busier... good thing I sorta enjoy the last-minute shopping crowds. Last night was the annual Blake family Christmas party at Val Vista Lakes. Tonight the Hardisons took me to dinner at Pita Jungle to celebrate my upcoming birthday. Tomorrow is Clint's work Christmas party. And so on...

Back to the Blake Christmas party: Every family "gets" to share a talent. The night before, Clint and I had a great idea to whip out the ol' melodica he gave me years ago. So we did, and we prepared a special musical number for the party. I hope everyone knows we were kidding... I just think this thing is so funny.



I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, Dang, I missed out on that one. Don't worry, we recorded it for all to enjoy {ha!}. Yes, the video is blank - it was just an easy way to post the song. Consider this your Christmas e-card from us.



{I also made these birthday calendars for all the Blake families}

12 comments:

  1. congratulations, it's almost 2 in the morning and i just voted you the lucky person that gets to make me a cute birthday calendar like that. :) mine is in word, which you can conclude on your own that it's totally lame! see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughter is the best gift you could ever give... and you've given me just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang you are so Creative!!! I love it! I also hope we get to see you sometime soon. We leave on Sunday for a week . Umm if you all get together let me know. Hopefully Adellie and I over lap a little! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela! I'm glad you found my blog. I haven't talked to you in so long. Hows life? I'm just loving life, and being a mom! I love your pics from Portland. I just got back from there and have to agree I love the place too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps, jessica tippets is getting married! in march. huh kt?

    btw...www.chelseastock.blogspot.com... new address

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell jessica i want to make her wedding invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys were great at the party! Oh, and I loved Pita Jungle. (What do you think of their logo?) Do you think I can get a new birthday calendar? Somehow mine got a big black mark on it. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. creative girl you are. Music and all. Very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ang, you are so talented on that thing! I secrectly kinda want one for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday, angela! maybe you could sing yourself the happy birthday tune with the melodica. :)
    hope you have a fabulous birthday!
    oh and curt and i are always amazed at your incredible designs, you are so talented! we loved your pictures from the ace hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for letting clara celebrate her b-day with you today! don't think you escaped one of my obnoxious birthday lists. love ya!

    ReplyDelete