Sunday, January 20, 2008

slowing down.



I really love Sundays: the spirit I feel at church, relaxing at home, eating & hanging out with family. It's so nice to recharge, reflect, and have a few quiet moments.

After dinner, my family all went to see the Reflections of Christ exhibit at the Mesa Temple's Visitor Center. It was a beautiful, spiritual experience to see such amazing photos portraying Christ's life. What a great reminder of my testimony of the Savior. {You all need to go see it}.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! You posted a comment on my blog a bit ago and I thought I ought to check out this Angela person...you seem nice. Guess what's ironic? Adell Carling is my cousin. I guess we're second cousins. We weren't too close growing up because they live far away from us (of course, in Mesa, anything outside a 5 mile radius from my house is "far away.") Anyway, I thought that was funny. By funny I mean coincidental.

    I like your blog. I like the stuff you buy. I especially liked the post you did on how great Arizona (phoenix) is. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't even get me started...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute pic! i'm so glad i've found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to go see that when we come down for mckays wedding!! exciting. it snowed all day today. it is really cold here. you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog via The Scoop. It looks lovely! I'm sure I'll be checking back often!

    ReplyDelete