Wednesday, February 13, 2008

all you need is love.



Sometimes we like to do things a little different around our house. For instance, Clint refuses to celebrate Valentine's Day. Some may think he is just trying to spite the typical {he's been known to do such}, but we know it's because February 13th makes more sense. It's a day that actually has meaning for us - you know, one of those monumental dates that changed the course of our relationship.

So in honor of our day, we went out to a yummy Thai food restaurant and exchanged the best gifts of all: handmade cards. I mean, really, who needs flowers and chocolate anyway?

----

Because I'm a little more traditional... Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow everyone!

10 comments:

  1. i'm not gonna lie...you guys might be my favorite couple ever. online couple of course. simply because i don't know you in real life. you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your husband is willing to make you a card! I have to remind mine to buy me a card on our anniversary (and you can forget about a gift). And I told him he should consider at least getting me flowers tomorrow, but he probably won't. He just doesn't see the point in that kind of stuff. But I like it so I drop hints anyway.

    Also, I'm sure given enough time your father in law would convert the world. My family went to Blake's homecoming..I can't believe how many people Steve got to come! You married into such an awesome family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fight the establishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the most amazing pictures on your blog. :) they are always so fascinating to me. curt and i just do cards too. a box of chocolates doesn't make me feel too good after i eat them all. also, can you do design work for an industrial company? digital marketing, emails, website, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened on the thirteenth? Married? Proposal? First date or kiss? Remember...some of us only stalk you and have never met you in person!

    Happy St. Valentine's Day and all that blather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Funny you mention....Johnny was actually on google looking up the real meaning of that song last night. I remember hearing something about it a while back...but ya it is pretty disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. then it makes 2of us who doesn't celebrate it :)
    I got my tofu ice cream on 13 in the evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camille, the 13th of February is the day we got back together for good - after a long time of off/on-ishness. A monumental day indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you guys had a nice day yesterday! I love the heart from your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that top photo is so cute.
    happy day-before-valentines!

    ReplyDelete