Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my husband's smart.



I'm going to be working late tonight, so I thought I'd take a little break and share a few thoughts about the person I live with. He always makes me play silly little games with him. Like "I remember..." where we have to share memories, or hey-race-you-up-the-stairs, or "Would you rather...", or requiring me to 'hike' the TV remote to him across the room.

Last night, when it was really late and I was really tired, it was "I'm not letting you go to sleep {and he really wouldn't} until you tell me 3 new reasons why you love me. Reasons I haven't heard before." So I told him how much I love when I can tell he's proud of himself... he gets this little satisfied smirk on his face when somebody laughs at his joke, he gets really excited when he aces a test or writes something clever. It's hilarious and endearing.

Case in point: he just called me as I was writing this, during his class break, to say "Guess who wrecked the curve?!"

10 comments:

  1. He always cracked us up at Sunday school and mutual, I totally know that smirk you speak of. You're married to such a fun guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 103% and the envy of every one of my classmates. i'm smirking ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've told you before, work is SO overrated. you two are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup...still my favorite couple.

    i just read your husbands "grammer" post and i've never laughed harder. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love husbands.
    i too read your husbands "grammer" post and thought it was equally funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the would you rather game. but when playing with my husband one question turns into a 1 hour reply due to all of the 'conditions' ... it really ruins the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man. thats all I have to say. oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are so cute. Ang, I love you blog. So artistic. You need to come take some clever pictures of my babies.

    Guess what I get for lunch...left-over Pita Jungle from last night. I bet you are jealous. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Clint and I should start an academic decathlon team. We could dominate the entire universe, because I’m pretty much a genius too.

    ReplyDelete