Sunday, March 2, 2008

a few afternoon observations.



Yesterday, I went to a baby shower and I was supposed to wear pink. Only problem? I have no pink clothes. This shirt was the closest I got. Observation #1 - I am not a pink person.



I keep buying yellow things. Actually, Clint got this lamp for me a few months ago and he is the one who found the skinny yellow belt for me this weekend, but still. Observation #2 - my current favorite color {it changes from time to time} is yellow.



Last Sunday, I was walking past a little old chest of drawers at my parent's house and I spied the skirt Clint had brought home from Israel for me. Not sure why it was in there, I decided to see what else was hiding from me. And that's when I realized there are probably hidden treasures throughout that house and I needed to find them. So we started with my grandma and great-grandma's old buttons. My sisters and I picked over them - sorry Anna & Kathryn, I think I took the most/best. Observation #3 - I am obsessed with old things.

5 comments:

  1. I bought my first pink shirt ever a couple weeks ago. I'm not a pink person either. My husband though, loves pink. He's very secure in his masculinity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're missing out. pink is awesome. and i'm pretty sure i should be bitter b/c once upon a time i had this idea to get grandma & great grandma's buttons out to find some for my skirt and then someone went and stole all of the good ones before i could get them. :) i probably wouldn't use them, so i'm glad you can appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love any shade of yellow. and i love that lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like YELLOW too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that yellow lamp but most of all your shirt!

    ReplyDelete