Saturday, March 8, 2008

the ground beneath their feet is a nautically mapped sheet.



I think my recent Goodwill purchases look quite nautical, and are fitting for my good news: it's vacation time for the Hardison family. {Is two even considered a family? Because although you may have thought my good news was a baby, that is not the case. C'mon, we've only been married for one year.}

We'll be taking a break to go sailing* around the world** with our dear friends Lisa & CJ. Party time!

This song I'm listening to now seems fitting too.

* on a cruise
** to Mexico

12 comments:

  1. How fun. My father in law is buying a sail boat in may and traveling the world for 5 years! Crazy but awesome because we get to pick 2 places a year to meet him. I hope you guys have a blast and come home super tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nautical theme. and a cruise sounds fantastic. are you trying to one-up me with your travels? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, two is a family, duh. be safe and have fun. we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! when do you leave and what part of mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh lucky! have a great time! and cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh just three more reasons why i love thrift stores. belt, dress, necklace.
    and have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOO, Angela I'm so excited for you! Chris & I are doing a Cruise in May with Brett & Rachel...for Graduation!! So, I definitely feel your excitment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how exciting! i'm jealous....have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great time! long time reader of your blog--just entered the "blogging world" and entered you on my fave reads...

    ReplyDelete
  10. rumor has it that "nautical" is the new word that hip inter-city street youth gangs are now using to actually mean "im pregnant with clint's child". congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's with everyone claiming there's a child growing in my stomach? I know you all can't wait to see the amazing person that Clint & I will produce someday... but it's just not happening yet.

    You'll know it's true when I put one of those e-fetuses on my blog {okay, that is NEVER going to happen, but still you will know}.

    ReplyDelete