Saturday, March 22, 2008

happy easter.

I thought my family would appreciate this one - an old photo of us kids on an Easter Sunday in California. Awesome. {Yes, I'm the little brown girl on the left...check out that hat!}.


  1. oh the good old days when we could dress like fools but no one cared. :) has the word RAD ever been more appropriate when describing a picture?? happy easter!

  2. I agree with Anna, that picture is pretty rad. This picture reminds me of the Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the other..." Anna and I were just talking about how you don't look like the rest of the crew.

    Thanks again for the cute (Clints favorite word) baby pictures. We love you!!!

  3. Whoes that dashing young man that is standing by the chair? I think he would make a wonderful husband.

    I remember that I loved wearing Easter hats. It made me feel like one of the "pretty girls." I think I got a hat just one lucky year. Maybe next year I'll make the girls wear hats. Fun!

  4. angela, i am pretty sure you are part indian. haha. i remember how tan you used to get and how not so tan i used to get when we would lay out at your pool. remember when i would blow up my swim suit and float in the pool. ha anyways, i love that picture. old pictures are the best.