Thursday, March 27, 2008

these days.

These days, Clint & I have to make more of an effort to spend time together. With full-time work, school three nights a week + online classes, and homework on top of that... he's a little busy. I feel bad for him {yet I still remind him that I went through my fair share of stress and sleepless nights during college}. Thankfully, he manages to make time for me - and for his music*, of course.

When I get home from work, I often spend my evenings doing other projects for friends & family. I guess that's how it goes when your hobby is the same as your profession. Sometimes though, it feels like all my days blend together and before I know it, another week has passed. {I can tell this week apart from last week - because this week, I have a broken blow-dryer and have been embracing the natural and unpredictable waves in my hair.} You know?

Oh, and I read A Thousand Splendid Suns and cried my eyes out. Am now reading this book and I'm sure there will be more tears. I love it.

*download these days - one of his many recordings


  1. haha. i totally thought you were doing extra special things to your hair. proof that natural is the way to go.

  2. I would hate to live my life without a hair dryer.

  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. p.s. I love the wave in your hair, i wish I had a little.

  5. love the hair.
    love love love the hair.
    hippie hair is the way to go.

  6. yes. i do know. ever since i had my 2nd kid, one day feels the exact same as 10. there's no beginning or end.

    love the song. does he record everything himself? or is there others involved in the band?

    i'm in the middle of kite runner right now. everyone says splendid suns is better, though.

  7. I let my hair air dry most of the way and then pull it up in a bun just to get some wave! I love your hair in that picture. Natural is the way to go.

  8. Kayleen - he records everything himself.

    I think he got tired of having to 'manage' a band. It took up a lot of time, and now he gets to do everything just the way he wants it.