Thursday, April 10, 2008

this is what our bedtime looks like.



1. Angela's headband that she uses to pull back her hair before washing her face; Clint calls this the Aunt Jemima look

2. Clint making funny faces in the mirror; Angela deciding to photograph it {to which he agrees, surprisingly}

3. In his most recent {and oft-occurring} favorite game, paparazzi, Clint steals the camera from Angela and rapidly photographs every movement as she tries to escape

***

I love that no matter how old we get, he'll probably always be a little kid at heart. {Much like his wonderful father, who I've been especially grateful for lately}.

6 comments:

  1. no 'probably' about it. the only further maturation i plan on undergoing is developing the ability to grow hair on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to my world. landon recently figured that game out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that so cute! I love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry I missed you. I forgot it was conference weekend I had a ton of family in town the weekend you were up here. I didn't get your message til the next day. But you looked busy too and like you had a lot of fun. Please forgive me! I really enjoy the different angle you (have on life) and how you portray it through your blog, really its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the subtleties of marriage are beautiful aren't they? mine & kelly's bedtime rituals have evolved to more of an 80 year old couple's bedtime routine...but they ARE wise aren't they? (old people) Ü
    love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete