Thursday, May 8, 2008

so as not to offend kate.

Portland, December 07

5 things on today's to-do list:
1. yoga - check
2. new cell phone for C - check
3. relax + celebrate the end of spring semester - check
4. plan weekend - check
5. design a travel agenda - oops no time left today

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. pitas + hummus
2. oranges {any fruit, really}
3. nuts
4. Golden Spoon frozen yogurt
5. Galileo cookies or anything with sugar

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
I'm already a billionaire. Wait...

1. TRAVEL, travel, travel. {top of the list: India, Switzerland, Italy, Israel}
2. Buy a historical home in downtown Phoenix + furnish it exactly how I want
3. Hire an architect + build a glass box office building for SeeSaw
4. Get Clint his top 10 dream guitars + amps
5. New wardrobe / shopping spree
{I was going to say share or give some to my family, but I ran out of numbers -- sorry, I'm selfish I guess}

5 places I've lived:

1. Poway (San Diego), CA
2. Snowflake, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Chicago, IL
5. Architecture building, ASU, Tempe, AZ {you think I'm kidding}

5 jobs I've held:
1. Hunt's Hideaway - waitress
2. Sell & Associates appraisal - office assistant
3. ASU Herberger College of Fine Arts - design intern
4. ASU College of Design - student designer
5. SeeSaw - owner, account manager, printer, designer, etcetera

5 things (most) people don't know about me:
1. I love numbers. I + - x / them in my head. I memorize phone numbers instead of always using the saved contacts in my phone.
2. I have really really really weird dreams. And sometimes they come true.
3. C calls me 'Anjewlah' because I'm sorta of Jewish descent.
4. I could sit at a piano and play for hours by myself.
5. I gave a presentation at the Harvard club in Boston, to a lot of people, about OTC medicine labels. Scariest thing ever.

I'm tagging nobody. Instead, more about me {selfish and self-centered I guess}: 8 additional random facts about yours truly here.


  1. why thank you angela.

    you made my work day.

  2. hmmm, i suddenly am thinking back to a conversation we had at mom's about your personality and i don't know that you have any lines of defense should that conversation come about again.

    i see how it is, no love for your family. we're just not as cool as the outside world. oh well, at least you're letting me borrow your camera. :)

  3. We will have a glass SeeSaw building designed by architects.
    It can be LEED certified - platinum...
    It is only a matter of time.

  4. When did you live in Chicago?