Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tuff ghost, tuff crowd, tuff love.

Arizona is so weird.

i spy... a buffalo? with wings? buffalo wings? what the???


bisbee {i love saying that name}


by day + by night


someone likes the color red... and has way too much time on their hands


someone likes their husband


drive-by shots


Yesterday I joined Clint for an impromptu trip down to Douglas, Arizona -near the Mexico border- because he had to travel there for work. I brought my laptop & worked on the road while enjoying the company of my favorite person {the perks of being self-employed!}.

We went through Tucson, Benson, Tombstone and Bisbee to get there. It was a bit like a flashback to our trip to Jerome a few months ago. I love exploring all these strange ghost/mining towns here in AZ. We didn't have much time in each place and I'm thinking I'd like to go back for a weekend. That's how weird and creepily awesome it all is.

5 comments:

  1. That red house is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to my neck of the woods.






    (i love saying 'neck of the woods')

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red wall.

    i wish i had too much time on my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arizona IS so weird! I can't wait to come back (two days, only!) and revel in the weirdness of it all. Thanks for making me homesick enough to bump up my trip a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics.

    love road trips.

    love az.

    ReplyDelete