Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i eat strawberries everyday.



We had a big family night yesterday and I brought this salad. I had it again for dinner tonight. It's so good; I bet I could eat it everyday.

{I think the recipe originally came from my cousin's wife and has since been passed around by my sisters - thanks ladies}

spinach strawberry salad
spinach
strawberries
cucumbers
red onions
candied almonds

dressing (makes more than you'll need):
juice from 1 lemon
1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp vegetable oil

11 comments:

  1. yummy! I am going to try it. I love salads! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks terrific... I need to do more things like that. Aaron always gets the same old green salad with Ranch or whatever we have in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, that sounds so good right now. I think everyone has their own variation of the spinach strawberry salad. I've never tried cucumbers in it, that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've had that before...and mmmmm it;s so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yum. my moms makes this salad all the time. i seriously could eat it for every meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tip! this looks killer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm....that salad looks so good! I'll have to try it out. unfortunately, rob refuses to eat anything healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. $1200 should be mailed to you on June 27th. I'll send you a bill in the mail for figuring that out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't you get Daniel to fix the light for you? Bribe him w/a little bit of money and I bet he will do it for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! This salad looks delicious! Thanks for the recipe! You look great like always!...We need to get together...besides running into each other at the gym!

    ReplyDelete