Monday, June 9, 2008

we'll give you a complex and we'll give it a name.



I am easily overwhelmed.

This is the best explanation I have for why there is still, after 8 months, almost nothing hanging on our walls. And why this collection of plates is still sitting on the table instead of up on the wall, where it's supposed to be.





And come to think of it, it probably also explains why the thought of not eating sugar kind of makes me want to die. {It's almost been one day, folks, and I'm still alive. So far.}

9 comments:

  1. is that a plate wall i see? i LOVE it. if you find something to hang the plates (that actaully works) let me know. i lost one of my great-gma's china with a cheap plate hanger. so be careful. those plates a fantastic, i love the blue bird.
    seriously though, let me know when you get them up, and if they withstand the door being shut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please eat more sugar. i don't want you to die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is the orange & black one in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess it's more of the upper-left corner...not the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all I can do is lust after those plates. great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel. Brandon and I have been in our house 9 months and we are barely starting to decorate. Hey we will be in Arizona tomorrow-Monday if you are not too busy we would love to see you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somewhere out there a lone violin forlornly weeps as it sings its sad song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE what you did with Kayleen's Flour blog. I know I should talk to you through your Seesaw blog, but I thought I'd test the waters through your personal blog about another web design project...

    Do you guys design blogs? Because I'm pretty pathetic at it.

    Or do you only do that for people you've met in real life?

    Because we've never really met or anything...

    But how much do you charge (if in fact you do create blogs...)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collection...I love that peacock!

    ReplyDelete