Tuesday, July 29, 2008

goose.



Over the last week, I've been trying to recover from a summer cold. My persistent cough is driving me insane. I probably need more rest but there's been too much fun to be had - outings with family, friends over for dinner + fondue, more friends over for visiting, playing with my niece Clara (above).

I just went through some pictures on my phone and couldn't resist these two. This little darling wins my heart every time I see her.

p.s. You should take ten minutes to download and read the essay Clint wrote about something he did in high school. It's hilarious; I couldn't believe it at the time and I can hardly believe it now.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, she's rad. :) And she loves you. I still am laughing about that essay. Or rather what Clint did. EVERYONE needs to read it. Especially if you went to Mt. View.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I had a huge grin on my face with a chuckle here and there through all 7 pages. Oh, I wish I could've seen that. Dang, my fault for not existing on campus my senior yr. The sad thing is, I'm sure those guys haven't changed one bit. So who was number12??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Clint's essay... too funny. I can't believe he had the guts to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I finally got around to reading that essay and I was totally dying.

    I'm so not surprised. And also very curious about who number 12 is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weakest living creature, by concentrating his powers on a single object fire fall gold, can accomplish good results while the strongest, by dispersing his effort over many chores firefall gold, may fail to accomplish anything fire fall gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry Cheap Diablo iii Gold, Diablo iii Gold Sale your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay Diablo 3 Gold.

    ReplyDelete