Friday, July 25, 2008

why i thrift: part V.

part V - for the perfect patterns on fabric + more

In case you haven't noticed yet, the shapes and patterns on everything are my favorite part.




(the pattern on top of the footstool, not the rug which is from here)

And now you know why every once in awhile, when Clint is just too busy with homework, I head on over to the nearest Goodwill or antique store to keep myself entertained and inspired. Thrift stores make me itchy, but I'd say an extra shower is worth having a home and wardrobe with some character, wouldn't you?

7 comments:

  1. Okay Angela, you have me convinced - you've got thrifting down to a science. I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep yep yep. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to make more time. Thrift stores are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me next time you have a trip planned. I'll even bring my big car so you can buy BIG stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved all your finds! I am only lucky with a great thrift find once in a while. I love your consistent style- it shows through in the items you purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've loved this series. great finds, i think you've inspired me to do my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I need to go thrifting with you because i never seem to find anything good. I haven't gone for awhile, but looking at your blog has made me want to go. What thrift stores do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete