Friday, October 3, 2008

first fridays.







After work, we headed to Palatte and set up our table for First Friday - complete with our mini letterpress and wood type. Hours of talking, music, meeting new people, enjoying the nice weather (oh and that yummy fruit & cheese plate!)... I'm tired. It's been quite a long day.

And now I get to pack for a little weekend trip. We're leaving at 5 in the morning. Who needs sleep anyway?

p.s.
Everyone should take a few minutes and read this talk about creating and being compassionate - it is so beautiful and inspiring and I loved every word.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron and I were totally going to go and I was all excited and then Wes got super grumpy at like 5:30 instead of the normal 7. It was really unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Hope you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the talk, I really needed that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i wish i could've gone to your big debut at first friday. and congrats on your storefront! keep us updated on its opening so i can check it out during a future trip to az.

    how amazing was that talk?? i don't know if it hasn't been talked about before, or if i'm just really dense, but i had never thought about how creative God is, how infinitely creative He is. and how it's it our nature as his daughters to carry on that legacy. amazing. and empowering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good talk.

    When are you coming back? I haven't had a good Angela chat in a while.

    And yes, sleep is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Angela! I was wondering how much it would cost for business cards? I was wondering how much does it cost too for the design? I would like to have some business cards with a design of 2 little cupcakes on them, to send out with quilts and such. Thanks. I appreciate your talents. :) jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go to First Friday every month but I always forget. Will you remind me next time??? Was this your first, First Friday? How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your first friday looks & sounds incredible!

    thanks for the link on that talk. wasn't it so great!

    ReplyDelete