Saturday, October 18, 2008

sleepless.

I'm exhausted.

reason #1: office painting/moving



That's our new office in the midst of being painted - which we've been doing for the past few days. (The day we were supposed to move in, we were surprised with freshly painted green and brown walls, and our lovely red beam painted over. Traumatizing. After five gallons of paint, it's almost back to normal...) We'll be in next week(!), but it's been chaos for a couple days.

reason #2: Blissfest





Preparing all day, setting up lastnight, waking up very early for my mastermind class, learning for 3 hours, sitting at Blissfest in the heat for 6 hours, then taking it all down = tired. So tired. It was a great event though, and hopefully a good fundraiser for Nie. Thanks to everyone who came and visited with me.

7 comments:

  1. i could hardly stand 30 minutes out there, your a trooper. your stand was adorable, i am in love with your designs. it was fun to finally see you. you look just like your pictures. ha, it werids landon out that i have friends i've never actaully met.
    one down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to see your display but I got there too late-you were packing up.

    Hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela! It was so fun to see a little taste of your work! Greg ordered a foot long at Subway and took all our carnival time. So wish I could have seen it in its full effect before it was all packed up. I'm sure it was as amazing as your blog! I am going to be a regular reader from now on that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to meet you, but I must have come too early and left too quickly. Still, the entire event was amazing. I WAS IN HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been there. It looks like everyone had a great time and I admire all of you volunteers who gave so much time and shared your talents. The Nielson family is lucky to have so many loved ones to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. angela, not to be creepy or anything, but i do look at your cute blog occasionally and I just love it! Hope the weekend was a success! I think AZ is taking all the warmth from Provo! Tell it to stop! :-) I have a blog now its jergs.blogspot.com if you ever want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you summed it up perfectly... tired, sweaty and still smiling. wasn't it great?! i'm glad i got to see you and your fabulous letter press!! your stuff is lovely!

    ReplyDelete