Tuesday, December 30, 2008

let the golden age begin.



The only day I'm working at my office this week is Friday, and I've decided that not having a job would be pretty awesome. This morning I went thrifting with my sister-n-law. I didn't find anything (except a scary yet wonderful dark blue velvet couch... I'm debating whether or not it could work in our bedroom).

Anyway, my ventures today reminded me of this painting that is waiting to be hung in the perfect spot. I walked by it a few weeks ago at an antique store, and though I can't really explain why, I couldn't leave the store without it (I kept walking away, then coming back to it). Something about it draws me in and just makes me really happy.

8 comments:

  1. You always find cool stuff in random stores. Take me shopping sometime and tell me what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only seen a glimpse of your house through blog pictures, but I am dying to see it! I bet you have treasures like that pictures all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest girl Angela! I love your blog. YOU have a way of pulling people in. :) Nice painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that new header blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE that header! It is SO cool.

    I'm trying to make one myself - it'll never be as good as this one. Oh my gosh, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure Grandma Schwartz had a picture like that. :)

    It is a happy picture.

    ReplyDelete