Monday, December 1, 2008

tidings of comfort and joy.



It's officially my favorite month of the year. The weather is such that I can wear polyester skirts without feeling weird, and it almost seems normal to bake cookies in the middle of the day just because I feel like it. But that's not all. I love December for a lot of reasons...

like waking up in the morning while it's still dark (and then hiding under the warm covers for just a few extra minutes), singing along to Christmas music, parties here and there, extra time with family and friends, curling up with a blanket on the sofa and reading for hours, shopping for the perfect presents, my birthday (24!), Christmas and celebrating the birth of our Savior, reflecting on the past year and looking forward to the new

...just to name a few.

p.s. 2009 letterpress calendar anyone?

10 comments:

  1. December is a great month. Partly because it is the end of the semester, as well. But I guess you don't have to deal with that anymore. Although, I am sure you are glad and can appreciate that Clint's semester will be through. I love the calendar. I think I may have to order one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, I love the calender. Now you just need to make it in book form. Right now I have a Coach planner that I put all my appointments in. I would love to convert to See Saw design if you had a handy dandy little book. What do ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be home for christmas now. (did i tell you i was planning on staying in provo?) my grandmother and mother want me home. it'll be my last hurrah with jenna before she's hitched. AND maybe i can teach you something or you can teach me something?

    anyway, when i woke up this morning i wanted to say to the world 'happy december'. we turn 24 soon! woot woot :) haha. find me a boy to kiss on new years, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, is there something wrong with wearing polyester skirts and baking cookies in the middle of the day? i know you love december because it is your birthday. that's why i love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love December. December has brought the world so many great things. :)

    Great picture. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on in it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think one of those calendars may have to in my posession. it looks so good. thanks for coming to our party (and buying something ha). im glad i got to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not quite sure how i came across your blog, but i love it. it seems we have the same love for the month, except it's my hubby's bday not mine. also i am sure he would love to be 24 again, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DITO!!!! I love december too. We haver more in common then we know! hehe. By the way I love the invites for the baby shower! So cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angela, You don't know me, but I grew up with Clint (in the same ward ect.)I often read your blog and totally admire everything you do. I graduated from NAU with a degree in graphic design. I'm looking for a job and was wondering how your buisness was doing and if you could use some extra help. PS I love December too and I will also be turning 24 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not
    fashion jewelry

    ReplyDelete