Thursday, January 1, 2009

i tried to do handstands for you.



My two biggest goals for this year:

organize

Having everything in the right place makes me really happy, but this past year I was sort of a slacker in the organization department. However, in the past few days I have: cleaned out my entire closet, straightened up the kitchen pantry, and made a trip to Storables (organization heaven) -- so I've got a head start.

simplify
When it comes to design, I'm a firm believer that less is more. Yet somehow, when it comes to life, I always get myself in for more than I can handle. Not this year. I'm going to slow down, do less, and enjoy myself a lot more. (And that's why I only have 2 goals on my list.)

We'll see how it goes. Here's to 2009.


(Anna, thank you for the chalkboard. I love it.)

10 comments:

  1. I really want to slow down, do less, and enjoy myself a lot more. You've put my feelings into words.

    Happy new year! Hope 2009 is your best year yet.

    P.S. Yours is one of my 3 FAVORITE BLOGS EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite relieved.

    Happy 2009. It's gonna be a good year. I can feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do agree whole heartily. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. doesn't it make the biggest difference in well-being to have things organized? i've always been rather cluttered but have been trying to kick it lately and have found so much more peace and calm when things are in places. it leads to simplicity in thought and action, i think.

    great goals. happy 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i give you 2 thumbs up for a ceiling fan that is nice looking, hard to find.

    your new header is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh angie...what great goals. particularly the simplify. all of us should try that.

    love the handwriting.

    p.s. does it bother you when people call you angie? (t's much "simpler" that way) Ü

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. Simple and organize.

    ReplyDelete