Sunday, April 5, 2009

trees the love the wind bowed down.

I really like:

hanging out with him in the mornings,

happy shoes and sunshine,

(broken) hammocks,

trampolines, static-y hair, big smiles,

my ubiquitous red cardigan,

a playful husband,


being able to get out of bed / being healthy once again,
extra fluffy german pancakes,
midday naps,

but most of all --

inspiring and uplifting words from general conference (more on that later).


  1. I need happy shoes. I've been shoe shopping more times lately but just haven't found that one. perfect. pair.

    Still loving your bangs.

  2. Cute pictures. I love seeing the pictures of you and Clint, b/c you two compliment each other so well. I can see why you two found your perfect match in each other. :)

    Arizona looks so green and pretty. The hills in CO are sure to be green soon.... Once all the snow melts.

  3. toothpick arms.

    pig feet.

    i guess we're even.

  4. I meant to check out your shoes but totally spaced it. Did you notice I wore my new shorts :) Fun stuff.

    And by the way, you did it again. Your talent never disappoints. I love Katie's invites. Thanks a trillion.

  5. Adorable! I wish I had a trampoline still!

  6. I'm so glad you're well again. And just reading this post makes me happy. :)

  7. Loved this post. Such happy things! Love your cardigan :)

  8. Haha. Those are all great things. My husband is the exact same way. Our niece had one of those cool things (I don't even know what they are called) and I think he rode it every day for all of Christmas break, and every time we have visited thereafter. Thank goodness for playful husbands though, right? He always says I would be bored without him. So true.

  9. The house behind the playful husband looks beautiful.

  10. So fun! Be sure to check out my blog today.

  11. i love your sweater! i think you just inspired my outfit for tomorrow.

    oh man, you did have that flu! yuck. landon and i both had it a week and a half ago, and i still don't feel 100%, boo.

  12. Do you have a good recipe for German pancakes? Share if you do!


    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'

  14. so fun. love it all. especially that lovely street behind clint!

  15. what a lovely post! i am also thankful for german pancakes today!!! hooray!