Monday, April 20, 2009

when you notice the stripes.













My oldest sister Emily was in town the past couple of days with her two kids - my beautiful niece Alexis (she's so grown up!) and nephew Justin (who wouldn't let me take his photo). It was wonderful to be able to take some time off work and spend it with them. My family rocks. It makes me want to cry when I think about my sisters (and their families) who live in other states that I don't get to see very often. Not fair.

p.s.
We ate a really yummy Thai dinner at Papaya Thai in Mesa -- do yourself a favor and order the Chicken Mango Curry. And... you could always invite me to join you too.

10 comments:

  1. My pictures might not be as beautiful as yours... but I got a picture of Justin. Nanee, nanee, nanee. :)

    Question: Why does it look like I'm the only one with my hair being blown about in that picture of us with Alexis?

    PS You should come over for dinner Wednesday. More experiments are planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find you to be attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll go there when i come home, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of this place but i shall try it.

    we really should meet together like once a month for a dinner club.

    omg, that was a great idea. let's really do it. are you up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have to agree about the beautiful niece thing. She is gorgeous. I definitely see the family resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally forgot what i was going to say when i read clint's comment. ha!

    you have a beautiful family, chica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures of priceless moments. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i have your wardrobe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay so I guess I've never seen Emily or her kids, because I was thinking, oh, I wonder who that is with Angela & Anna. Glad you got to spend time together! I miss my lil sis in CA too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete