Monday, May 18, 2009

there are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days.






oh, roman


love that darling little face


blake (modeling the new t-shirt I designed for clint's band)



clint + laney


me + laney


she loves me



We enjoyed our weekend under pine trees at the grandparent's cozy A-frame cabin. Can you tell I spent most of my time in that striped hammock? It was wonderful.

Thanks to Lindsey, Kenny, twins Roman & Delaney, and Blake (aka Balke) for being so awesome. We loved spending time with you.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun, but I've missed you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabin, hammock, cute little kids...can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to escape the heat of the valley for a bit, right? I went camping in Flagstaff this past weekend with my brother-in-law. The weather was so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazingly perfect weekend. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great t-shirt design, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure that that triangle shaped cabin is directly across from my grandparents house. They no longer live there, but all growing up we would go visit my dad's parents in pinetop, az... and there was always this mysterious little triangle house across the street. Funny. I love all of your pictures. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! I love the shirts for Clint's band by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you start a sign-up sheet for green striped hammock time? i think we could all benefit from a little bit of that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 that t-shirt you designed. And it looks like you had tons of fun; I'm jealous. I'd like to get away like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun and relaxing! Hope you guys are doing well, we need to plan a trip down to visit. I am missing the hot hot weather.

    ReplyDelete