Saturday, May 2, 2009

wrapped up in my reverie.





The mailman brought me happiness today in a big round tube, which I knew was this: the letterpress temple poster I've been wanting for a long long time (it sold out before I could buy it last time, but it was re-printed).

Look, it's illustrated with tons of tiny letters and symbols and it's letterpressed -- perfect for a typography nerd like me. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. And I love the temple.

It's even more lovely in real life. Can't wait to get it framed and up on our wall.

-------------

Also, my messy dining room showed up on Apartment Therapy. Glad someone was inspired by my inability to keep the piles of stuff under control.

15 comments:

  1. Angela- I must order that print right this instant. We got married in that temple and I too love a good letterpress print!

    But, if I order that AND those gorgeous re-bound Penguin classics, I might feel like I am stealing your identity. I just can't help if your purchases inspire me!

    So glad you are feeling better and that the arm is healing. What a scare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poster is so uniquely you. Wonderful originally. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's really cool!

    Also, that's pretty awesome that Apartment Therapy had a picture of your house. You're practically famous now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and creative, like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful print. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very neat letterpress print of the temple! I can't believe your awful accident. I am so glad nothing terrible happened. Why do I remember you always getting hurt in the most random of ways? Be Careful Girl! Hope all else is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow angela, that is really cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My!... I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really cool. I understand your excitement to have a temple print related to something you love. There is a photo of the Manti temple by Ansel Adams that I want to have. I am sure I can find it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh where did you get this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it. want it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angela,
    I love your blog and I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete