Monday, June 1, 2009

every day, every hour.







This weekend I finally gave in to cleaning my home office. I got a bit carried away and spent hours organizing. Next I need to pin up the collection of inspiration tidbits on my wall.

Clint started summer school today, and he's been studying for the Spanish exam the last couple months. Sometimes I study with him. But mostly I just listen to songs in Spanish and sing along.

Can't get this sweet one out of my head:
Devendra Banhart - Santa Maria Da Feira

8 comments:

  1. Angela,
    I need to chat with you. I'm shopping for a logo designer for my business. I have some questions. Send me an email annieruden@gmail.com and we'll get in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a goal to clean my house like that for about 5 1/2 years. But it would take a few months, so I haven't had time, maybe I should work on a room at a time. Or better yet, a square foot at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. last week i started on a closet cleanout. 4 hours later.... fo'rill! but now my closet and i can sigh in happy order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should make/design me some spanish flash cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should make/design clint a mexican sun dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful space. I just love to organize. This weekend I gave our home a crazy wipe down, baseboards and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your office is lovely. really. i love when i get carried away getting orgnized. i'm due for a clean out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Angela. They do have a women's watch, and I am sure they will have more subsequent to this first line. I like the the inspiration tidbits, by the way.

    ReplyDelete