Monday, July 13, 2009

let's make some waves and enjoy them.



This morning I woke up to our front room filled with guitars and amps. It's not the first time this has happened, but it was the first time I was really happy to see them because it reminded me my husband is HOME again.

Clint was away in Tucson for five days, recording an album with his band. I kept myself pretty busy (reading, watching movies, hanging out with friends and family) but it was still wonderful to have him crawl into bed with me at three o'clock this morning.

And the new recordings/songs I've heard so far are very, very good.

13 comments:

  1. What a mess. How embarrassing.

    Ha ha. Just kidding.

    I'm glad Clint made it home and you survived while he was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you would just accept my standing invitation to be our keyboard player we wouldn't have been apart at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he is back to be with you.

    Does your green chair have a raised medallion thing on the back cushion. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait!


    (it's really aaaaaall lando and i have been listening to.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome that your husband is in a band- also, I love what I've heard so far (from a recent link you provided us with).

    Do you get scared when you are home alone? I think if David had to leave town I would call everyone I know to have a sleepover with me. I'm such a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My chair does have a raised medallion thing... it's my favorite antique purchase ever.

    Yes, I get scared when I'm home alone. I was nervous for him to leave... but it actually wasn't too bad. I just read and fell asleep with some lights on every night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like a cd. Let me know when it is available.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it just wonderful when they come back home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely little blog.
    my husband and i are just moving down to your neck of the woods. very excited to see your take on the valley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I am glad he is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so cool that he is recording. And don't worry 'bout the mess. You should see my room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. when you die can i have that green chair? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, i love your beautiful home! the green chair, especially, caught my eye. love your blog.

    ReplyDelete