Friday, October 9, 2009

the greenest grass grows underfoot.





The closet in our master bedroom is really big. I always get teased because 80% of it is filled with my clothes, shoes, and accessories. Clint gets the remaining 20% which is all he really needs and wants anyway.

Recently he decided that his PF Flyers are the greatest shoes on earth. And that he needs multiple pairs of the same exact shoe in various colors. We're up to 6 already.

Perhaps I should be worried, but everything about the situation is just too awesome not to love.

18 comments:

  1. you shouldn't link to it. the secret will get out.

    let's get dinner now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you're going to have multiple shoes in one style...that's a good style to have them in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the title to this post, good to think on.. hmm how did you work out that 80-20 arrangement? ours is split about 50-50 (give or take an inch) and when stu starts to see my side getting bigger, he thinks it's time for me to start getting rid of a few articles. whaaaa..? not my favorite plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah those are pretty awesome shoes. Good thing Clint has style. When Jaron and I moved to Ohio I think he thought that he never had to dress nice again. I'm so sick of his Bass Pro Shop shirts that say "Stop Staring at My Bass" and "My Bass is Bigger than Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And all this time I thought he just wears the same pair of shoes. The most of one show I've had in different colors is two. Six is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love shoes.

    and i just realized that you're married to blake's brother, clint.

    which is cool because blake is the best.

    and i found you from lauren's blog, which is even cooler.

    you konw..the world's so cool we need not fear global warming.

    prettttty much

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cute. Rob's like that with plain colored t-shirts. When he finds a fit he loves he'll buy it in every color. Let's just say his wardrobe is in need of some variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. boys and shoes. Graham has more pairs than I do,and I'm pretty bad myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always check your blog but then I always forget to comment! I had a dream about the "Quad" last night and it made me sad we aren't as close as we use to be. Things have come up in life lately that made me realize how lucky I was to have such amazing friends in junior high and high school. Seriously... some of the greatest girls I know! So for that, I thank you Angie! I hope you and Clint are well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's about time men's shoes get the same attention to detail as women's! Handsome shoes, handsome husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom and I have the same deal on our closet space, except it's 90 - 10. Same goes for the bathroom, all I have or need is a toothbrush, razor and some shaving creme. Recently Mom decided that she needed that room, too. (maybe for her 17 pair of identical flip flops that have different colors of shiny danglies on the straps) So for my birthday she bought me a small garden hose and now I can shave outside!!!!


    Just kidding, this just proves that clint is a metrosexual.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) Love the new look, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it when they have something they love. Even if it takes up a little more closet space. All the better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have a crush on clint's shoes. and i love your new look here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh. i quite like those! (and the new changes to the blog.) hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. p.s.. love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your closet situation sounds exactly like mine and ted's.

    In fact, last night I had added so many new outfits to my closet, the pole in there collapsed. It's true.

    ReplyDelete