Thursday, December 10, 2009

between the notes.



Today I spent six hours shopping. My feet hurt, but I love buying presents for people (almost all done). I've been very productive this week, crossing things off my list left and right.

Confession: we still have no Christmas tree up, even though we bought a real one and it's sitting in our yard waiting to come inside and be decorated. I decided I was sick of arguing with Clint about helping me get it done. Besides, there are more exciting things going on, like...

My husband is almost done with college!!!*



*I'm proud of you, Clint. Looking forward to spending more evenings together, taking more weekend trips, proofreading your books instead of final papers, etc. And yes, that absolutely deserves three exclamation points.

14 comments:

  1. What are you waiting for? :) Get that tree decorated. Nothing beats a pretty tree sparkling in your living room. And share pictures, please. I love looking at pictures of pretty trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 hrs, wow, you are a champion. We are getting the tree this weekend, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that Clint is going to be done with school. I can't even imagine what that would feel like. Well tell Clint congrats and good luck with your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share you excitement! Stu is done with school this week too! Well until September when he starts his masters. We will enjoy him while we have him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw the calendar giveaway on Martawrites. I better win. :) I love her blog, and I love your calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my husband got REALLY sick last weekend when we were supposed to get our tree...so i got it myself, tied it down, drove it home, carried it in the house, and put it up, all by myself!

    what are you waiting for! you can do it. and you will feel invincible after you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, get that tree up. I sometimes wish I could have a tree up all year. can't wait till logan is done with school! 1.5 years to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Clint for making it through! It is such an awesome feeling.... for the BOTH of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always a battle with Graham and I about the the Christmas Tree. Ugh.

    6 hours! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Clintus. Sorry it took you six hours to find me the perfect present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always forget to comment. i read from my phone to keep my eyes open in the morning... ha.

    someday we'll be there. ah, someday. i am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations to clint! :) and cheers for getting things done on your list. shopping overwhelms me so i tend to do mine online.

    have a wonderful holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love productive days-the best. I also love making/getting gifts for others, although I'm usually late every year. thought that counts?! lol.

    p.s. love all the beautiful photography on your blog

    ReplyDelete