Thursday, January 21, 2010

the story is in the soil, keep your ear to the ground.



Pretty sure there's a tornado going on outside.

I love the rain and this crazy storm, but I was scared while driving home in so much wind today. Nine months after that car accident and anytime I feel slightly out of control while driving, my heart almost stops, I can't stop shaking, and my fists hurt from clenching the steering wheel so tight. Typically I'm a fast driver (unfortunately my photo radar speeding tickets can attest to this fact), so when I'm doing 40 on the freeway you know there's a problem.

Regardless, here's to inclement weather. Now I'm going to crawl under my covers with a new book and enjoy the sound of pouring rain.

11 comments:

  1. Looove the rain. I should have been in bed an hour ago but I'm enjoying watching and listening to it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary accident!!!

    I know this weather is wacky! I'm hoping it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're storming here too and i hate it. all i want to do is curl under my comforter and read a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad there is another person out there that almost gets mild heart attacks when another car get slightly too close.
    My husbands hate my frequent freak outs.
    Ive been in 7 car accidents. Ugh.
    But i do love this weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got in an accident December 08 in the snow and now I'm so freaked out driving all the time. I used to be so easy going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been hearing about this crazy weather. i feel like reading a book while listening to the storm. (to bad you can't hear snow)

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting!! well...glad to know i'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love listening and seeing the rain. but hate being in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you're safe, sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was angry at everyone driving 40 on the freeway. Sorry I was mad at you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute blog girl

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete