Sunday, February 14, 2010

these arms of mine.




This year, in commemoration of the thirteenth day of February, we decided our cards to each other could only contain 25 words.

his - february thirteenth. momentous day. set trajectory for lifelong (and then some) relationship. benefits implied. you are beautiful, hilarious, just right, a joy. love you. always have.

mine - happy february thirteenth. you're even more fantastic than fantastic mr. fox*. you make every day better. i love living life with you by my side.

Clearly he's the better writer in this relationship, but I think he likes me anyway.


*And that movie is beyond awesome. During our day spent together yesterday we went to see it for the second time.
(photos by kate)

15 comments:

  1. i must love you a lot. otherwise, there would be no way anyone could get me to pose for pictures. but look, i did it. wow. that's love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos.

    i've been dying to see mr. fox. i'm glad to hear you liked it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Maybe I'll watch that movie. Would Clara like it or should I just go with Jason?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures. It makes me want to go pose for some with my dh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that idea. you two are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute.

    Still wanna come on Wed.?

    Also, I that is one ugly piano:-) Glad you ended up getting one.

    CB

    ReplyDelete
  7. he clearly does... very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE that idea. so cute!

    and adorable pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that movie is beyond awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are darling. I'm so in love with those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pictures, wish I could get aaron to go for pics with me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really really really like this. and i went back and read the history behind the 13th of February and i really liked that too. "hooray for good choices" fabulous. you two really are awesome. and i want to meet you guys and wish we were friends in real life. i too, refused to be anything but, just friends with my husband for quite some time, even though we were practically dating for quite awhile. and those pictures, darling. love the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw. you guys definitely need to visit banff, for a second honeymoon! my parents lived there for years and years and were married in the banff springs hotel...their wedding photos are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete