Tuesday, April 20, 2010

don't i know you better than the rest.



I'm pretty sure this guy deserves a giant trophy for everything he has done the past few weeks. If I could count on my fingers the number of times he helps me every day (up and down the stairs, preparing meals, grocery shopping, post office visits, and so much more) I would probably look like a human centipede.*

Thank you Clint.

p.s. I've been listening to this song multiple times a day: Beach House - Zebra


*Sorry, that's disgusting. I'll forever be traumatized from my experience with a long-feathery-legged centipede in my Chicago apartment.

14 comments:

  1. such a cute couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in this photo!

    I'm glad Clint is taking care of you. Husbands are good at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been replaying Beach House-Zebra too!! It's the best! We found out last night at like 9:00 p.m. that they were playing at the Rythm Room. So bummed that I missed seeing them live!

    Love that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kate - i was bummed to miss the show too. as i've said a hundred times in the past few weeks... "stupid broken leg."

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet sweet man. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely got yourself a keeper! Where we would be without our amazing husbands?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am the best husband in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute picture! aren't husbands the best? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not gross at all. In fact, imagining you as a human centipede is actually hilarious. Halloween costume next year?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your thought provoking comment yesterday. Just what I needed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you two are just darling. and im glad that you have such a wonderful helper. and that he knows it! haah was this at his brothers wedding?? how was it?
    loves!
    britt

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys will have gorgeous children.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA. Centipedes. Bloody brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful couple you are. God bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete