Monday, August 23, 2010

love is the coal that makes this train roll.



Things about this past weekend at home that made me smile: pulling our couch up close to the TV and watching a movie, a morning yoga session together that lasted maybe thirty minutes, trips to the grocery store just to get treats, and staying up past a reasonable hour for no reason at all. Oh, and a late night "adventure in the rain" that just ended up with us at Wal-Mart buying embarrassing things and contemplating options for a new vacuum.

Sometimes married life is especially funny and typical (and awesome).

listen to: The Black Keys - Everlasting Light

15 comments:

  1. 1st - I love the Black Keys.

    Anyway, isn't married life awesome? Yesterday we watched the home shopping channel because the TV guide told us Bobby Flay was doing a presentation on that channel. Turns out the TV guide lied, but we didn't end up changing the channel. Basically their evil plan worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sad feeling we missed an awesome rain storm when we were out of town this weekend. Too bad, so sad. When are you going to hang out with us more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being married is the best, most fun, most liberating thing that ever happened to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know that this kills me. and you know to what i'm referring

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two, i swear. cutest couple ever!! nothing like a good ole rain adventure, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I found you through Nici´s blog. The name of your grandmother sounds german - Is that right?
    Greetings from Austria,
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Being married really is the bees knees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. embarrassing things eh? hmmm:)

    marriage is the best! I was so happy when I discovered that nothing beats staying in, staying up late and having "stupid movie marathons."

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are the best type of weekends.

    i too love the black keys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you two are so cute. never heard this song but i love it. a lot. seriously. so what did you buy at the grocery store that was so embarrassing? ha ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela I love your blog! So fun! I had to add you to mine so I can keep up. :) I haven't seen you in far too long. Miss you my dear! Your long lost friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a heavenly weekend. I do miss having weekends off although the bright side of weekdays off is that the laundromat is never full. lol

    ReplyDelete