Friday, September 3, 2010

pink in foggy light (and a sale).



Some days, I just don't feel like talking much. I'm content with being quiet, listening and observing others. Or maybe it's that I'm too lazy to make verbal sense of all the thoughts running through my mind. I'm married to somebody who loves talking. Especially really late at night when I just want to go to bed. I'm sure you can imagine the problems with this... but I digress. One thing I really love about it is his ability to carry on an intelligent, entertaining, and/or witty conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Over dinner tonight, he asked me to tell him something I've recently been really into that he wouldn't know about. The first thing that came to my mind? The color pink. A little out of character for me, but true, as evidenced above and below.

-------------------------------------------------

LABOR DAY VINTAGE SALE
30% off everything in the shop
now through September 7th
(refund via PayPal after purchase)


-------------------------------------------------

Happy holiday weekend.


p.s. I'm being featured over here, along with some of my favorite bloggers.

18 comments:

  1. i love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would agree that does seem out of character {from what i know about you.} i like it too!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, this reminded me of me and my husband. I love to talk when we get in bed for the night and all he does is whine for me to be quiet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great question from your husband. I love those teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture makes me smile:) And yes, pink does seem very out of character for you angela..but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, to still have things about your person that your love does not know about... most of my secrets are along the lines of ..."i forgot to brush my teeth until I got home from my errands today..."

    kudos on being an evolving with person with ever changing interests!



    so ... do you mind maybe sharing some of your favorite wheat-free snacks, foods, recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "maybe it's that I'm too lazy to make verbal sense of all the thoughts running through my mind."

    ironically, this is right on the nose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore pink! I definitely wouldn't have expected for it to be a color choice of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink was overrated for a long time but now it's underrated. If you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't spell my own name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a nice feature of you and your amazing talents! proud to know you:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wait, is clint implying that you are lazy in his comment? well, regardless, what a great husband to ask you questions like that.

    pink is a surprise from you. have you been noticing the pastel trend like i am seeing everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It took you way too long to realize pink is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. not as much lazy as disinterested.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you and clint have such a great relationship! it's fun to hear about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i actually wore a pink shirt, yesterday. i've been liking it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not big on wearing pink, but I love how it's made a comeback in home decor. I have contemplated painting the ceiling in my office a pale pink (like the color of your mugs, which I saw on etsy and which are pretty awesome). Right now, I have pink swatches and paint samples all over the place. Love it!

    P.S. Thanks for the link love! Much appreciated.

    -Camberley

    ReplyDelete
  18. the pink cups are so delicious. I usually don't love pink but I would plaster that pink over my entire house it is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete