Friday, February 18, 2011

i will shape myself into your pocket.



Though it's not quite spring yet (even if it feels like it here in Arizona), I'm ready to start some spring cleaning this weekend. I've just been feeling like I have so much... stuff. And I hate that feeling. While I work, I'll be listening to the new Radiohead album. Nice dancing, Thom.

Favorite find: My grandpa's old Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera, pictured above. My friend Nathan* gave me an SX-70 years ago and I experimented with it in high school. Somewhere along the way, it got lost. I was pretty bummed but then years later found my grandpa's, which made a nice sentimental replacement. I think it's beautiful (and so are you, if you didn't notice).


*Hi, Nate. How's New York? I miss you. Maybe Clint and I can come visit again soon.



Follow my blog with bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. That "Your are beautiful" print made me smile. It's always nice to have a reminder, isn't it?

    Kayla
    Freckles in April | a modest clothing blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny. we just bought a land camera similar to that last week. can't quite bring myself pay for the film.

    as always, you make me want to climb throught the computer screen and live in your little world. well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colorful little photo is some serious eye-candy for me this afternoon... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this photo... :) your world is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camera! And hooray for Spring Cleaning-- I am right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a constant goer-througher if I can make up those words right now. It just feels so good to go through and get rid of and clean out and refresh. But then sometimes I get too hasty and miss something later on... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thom. i seriously adore that man. love your thoughts, angela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just enrolled in the Thom Yorke School of Dance. I highly encourage the universe to do the same. For the sake of saving humanity at least. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just did some spring cleaning a few weeks ago, and I'm still basking in the glow of my clean cupboards, drawers and closets:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a love/hate relationship with spring cleaning. I'm right in the middle of it. That little space of yours is so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to see him on Ellen.

    Have fun cleaning! Getting rid of things is one of my favorite hobbies as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definitely in the same mood. I've already cleaned out my closet, now it's time for the bookcase. Clean spaces clear my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always thought I looked beautiful on day 2 of no shower. Thanks for confirming my initial suspicion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you've found another Polaroid camera. Loving the "You are Beautiful" print. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful! I recognize those magnets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i could have sworn i commented on this! i love thom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Angela,
    i love how you used the Blue/green twine in the photo. I posted on my blog, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete