Sunday, December 9, 2012

moving much too fast.



(Oh...hi. I unintentionally disappeared from blogging for the month of November. I'm in over my head with work and such, but can't stop thinking that I owe it to my little girl to keep documenting her life. Plus I always miss sharing bits and pieces of my world.)

These photos were taken over a month ago when Margo was scooting everywhere. Now she's almost 9 months old, crawling on all fours and pulling herself up on everything. She says dada all day and one time even let out a mommmmyyy for me while throwing a fit that I was leaving the room. Also worth mentioning: she started clapping when I pulled up these photos of her. So far nothing makes this child happier in life than looking in a mirror, at a reflection, or photos of herself (uh oh).

More soon. It's the best month of the year and I refuse to let it slip by without proper celebration.

20 comments:

  1. oh the first mommmyy when leaving the room. so wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time! she is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! Enjoy December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I've missed your posts!

    And, in a flash Margo will be 1! Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids always seem to say mommy as babies when they're upset. They're happy to say dada but mommy only comes with crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks so happy with herself and her newfound mobility!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it weird that I don't want Margo to grow up? She is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I can't believe how big she is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOOOO big! i can't believe how fast she's moving!
    so good to hear such sweet updates. i hope the month slows things down a bit for you...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous!

    And I know I'm totally not one to harp on other's about not blogging, but I've missed your pretty and inspiring posts. Come back soon eh? I need more Angela Hardison via internet (and in real life) in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is the cutest! It makes me so excited for May when I see these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say she is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Glad to hear an update from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've missed reading your posts! Welcome back! And she is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally a post! And how is Margo bear already 9 months, Angela? How? This is not possible. I swear she was just born. She is so so cute. Does she have any teef, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This truly is the best month of the year, but don't overwork yourself! Good luck balancing everything. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're little girl is sooo adorable! I have an 11-month old baby girl too. They're so precious. I love your blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that little blue top of her's is pretty darn perfect. and she really is growing up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. she is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete